Not receiving emails from VFEmail accts for 2 days now

General Discussion about VFEmail

Moderators: Havokmon, linkchaser

linkchaser

Not receiving emails from VFEmail accts for 2 days now

Post by linkchaser » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:24 pm

In the past 48 hrs or so I've not been receiving any emails from vfemail accts.

Learned long ago it's always best to send test emails to myself to ensure vfemail is working properly.

* My Mom uses vfemail & she called me this evening & said she has Not received any of my emails the past 2 days & of course I've been sending emails to her vfemail acct.

Hope you can find the glitch and get it taken care of.

Thanks in advance Rick
Outside the sound and the fury of living is the silence of being alive. We only need to learn how to listen. ~ Author Unknown

linkchaser

Re: Not receiving emails from VFEmail accts for 2 days now

Post by linkchaser » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:50 pm

I forgot to mention that I'm not receiving email from any vfemail accts either.

My family & friends using VFEmail aren't receiving my emails, and I'm not receiving theirs.

This is going on for 3 days now. :(
Outside the sound and the fury of living is the silence of being alive. We only need to learn how to listen. ~ Author Unknown

linkchaser

Post by linkchaser » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:30 pm

It's now FOUR (4) days that I've been unable to receive Any email from anyone with a VFEmail acct & it's been FOUR (4) days since those I know who have VFEmail accts have been unable to receive email from me whenever I use a VFEmail acct.

We're all having to take time to make unnecessary phonecalls because of the above issue!

Rick I hope you can figure out what the issue is and get it resolved.

Thanks in advance for your time & attention to the above matter.

linkchaser

Post by linkchaser » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:49 pm

This problem mysteriously cleared up approx 1 to 1 1/2 days ago but then the Forum quit working as did RoundCube.

I sent a tweet to Vfemail several hours ago and am now happy to say that Rick must have read my tweet because the problem with the Forum & RoundCube were fixed and both are working now.

Thanks for taking care of the above Rick. :D